Terms & Conditions of Agreement:
*Customer hereby requests the West Coast Auto Transport to make arrangements for the transport of the following described vehicle/vehicles from origin to destination and subject to terms and conditions contained herein.
*During transport, vehicles and vehicle equipment may cease to operate through no fault of the transporter. The Transporter will be responsible for damages directly caused by the transporter. The Transporter WILL NOT be responsible for damages NOT caused by the driver.
*Exceptions for damages or shortages must be noted on BOL at the time of delivery.
*Automobiles are designed for road use and may acquire small scratches, scuffs, dents or abrasions. WEST COAST AUTO TRANSPORT as a carrier can not be liable for minor damages of this nature which is considered to be the result of normal wear and tear. Inspection at pick up represents a general overall condition and is not all inclusive.
* Carrier (West Coast Auto Transport and it's agents) will pick up and deliver as close to your door as legally and as safely possible. A mutually agreeable place to load or unload may be necessary because of low hanging trees, low clearance overpasses, low hanging wires, narrow streets and residential area restrictions.
*If the Customer cancels his/her order prior to the assignment of a truck/driver, the deposit of 90% will be reimbursed. However, if Customer cancels after the truck/driver was assigned and customer was notified, deposit WILL NOT be reimbursed.
IMPORTANT: Our commerce commission permits limits service to the transportation of the vehicle only. We MAY NOT accept any PERSONAL EFFECTS inside the vehicle or truck areas. This regulation cannot be waived.
NOTE: WEST COAST AUTO TRANSPORT WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
1. Damage caused by leaking fluids, battery acids, cooling system anti-freeze solution, fallout or whether conditions resulting from acts of GOD.
2. Articles left in vehicle.
3. Damage or loss of loose parts or special equipment when not listed on the BILL OF LADING and/or when not properly wrapped and stored so as to prevent loss or damage.
4. Mechanical functions, exhaust assemble, alignment, suspension or tuning of engine because inspection of this items is not practical at the time of pick up.
5. Auto rental accruals, unless approved by WEST COAST AUTO TRANSPORT only.
6. Damage caused by freezing of cooling system and/or batteries, protection from freezing will be furnished by and at the expense of the shipper.
7. Damage to radio antennas that are extended more than three (3) inches above fender or hood level.
8. WEST COAST AUTO TRANSPORT CANNOT/ WILL NOT accept responsibility for inoperable vehicles damage or vehicles with excessive wear and tear and/or not road worthy.
9. Loss or damage to CD playing, radio or other sound reproducing or transmitting/receiving equipment which is not a factory installed part of the vehicle being transported.
10. NO DELIVERY TIME IS GUARANTEED. All delivery dates and times are only estimates of normal deliveries. (delays may occur). Transporter does NOT agree to transport shipment in time for any particular market or event and WILL NOT be responsible for loss or damages occasioned by unavoidable delays. There are absolutely no guarantees made, expressed or implied regarding delivery times and dates.
11. The vehicle owner or the customer shall, in their absence, designate a person to act as their agent at the point of pick up and/or delivery, if for any reason they are unavailable.
12. The Transporter will inform the customer prior to delivery. It is customer's responsibility to have the full payment when the transporter's driver arrives. In order to affect pick up and delivery, the customer agrees to meet the transporter's driver at any specified time and place. NO EXCEPTIONS.
13. The customer agrees that should this vehicle/vehicles become inoperable for any reason during pickup or transport, a charge of $150 (one hundred fifty dollars) will be added to the transport charges and will be collected at the time of delivery or pickup. This charge must be paid in cash or by cashiers check. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
14. Exceptions for the damages must be noted on the BOL (bill of lading) at the time of delivery. A claim for damage not documented on BOL will NOT be honored. All claims must be made in writing within 15 (fifteen) days of delivery, with a statement of specific damages claimed.
15. WEST COAST AUTO TRANSPORT WILL NOT be responsible for any damage not resulting from drivers negligence, this includes the following:
*Damage caused by failure of factory tie-downs or pull through frame tie-down holes.
*Damage to undercarriage, exhaust system, suspension, wheel bearings, brakes, alignment, battery or charging system. (No inspection evaluation is performed at pickup location therefore WEST COAST AUTO TRANSPORT does not accept responsibility for them.)
*Mechanical function damages to include engine, transmission, rear end, motor mounts, drive trains, wiring system, cooling system, window motor, power steering, air bags, brake cable, brake system, clutch cable, clutch engine tuning, vehicle computerized systems, any switch. (anything that is mechanical or electrical (No inspection evaluation is performed at pickup location therefore WEST COAST AUTO TRANSPORT does not accept responsibility for them.)